Thursday, December 2, 2010

50th Anniversary Film For My Parents

The following video is something that I kind of through together a week before heading to Colorado Springs for my parent's anniversary. I had to do it on my dad's computer, which explains the amateur quality. I wanted it to feel like a children's book story and I must at admit that I didn't put everything in the correct order as my parents later told me. There are even pictures of baby Suz :D. Sorry if it's hard to read; Windows Movie Maker is for Preschoolers.

I'm curious if people not in my family find it humorous. I think you'll enjoy it; my family was laughing to tears...P.S. The fourth pic of my mom and dad standing in front of car on the street was taken before they went on a date at Saint Louis University ;) ENJOY!!




To avoid any lawsuits, below is a list of the songs I used.
1. A Beautiful Morning - The Young Rascals
2. Happy Together - The Turtles
3. Lean on Me - Bill Withers (duh)
4. I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash (Not my favorite interpretation)
5. Time In A Bottle - Jim Croce

No comments:

Post a Comment